Gain unique insight into current and future drivers of an aircraft’s likely value performance across a variety of market and macro-economic conditions. Aircraft Ratings will, for the first time ever, provide a clear statement of an aircraft’s investment merits.
- Forecast for two key variables for an aircraft: Expected Depreciation and Implied Downside Volatility
- Analysis covering historical price movements, GDP, oil price, inflation, aircraft fleet size, and noise and regulatory compliance
- Ratings for over 70 aircraft types
- In-depth reports documenting the rationale behind the rating
- Meaningful insight into current and future drivers of the aircraft’s expected value performance
Aircraft Ratings supports growing demand for increased scrutiny in calculating risk. It provides a credible companion to Ascend’s industry-standard Base Value forecast, enabling a comprehensive understanding of an investment's risk. By splitting expected annual depreciation from potential downside volatility, Aircraft Ratings gives investors a clear statement of an aircraft’s investment merit. Aircraft Ratings will serve as a unique metric for making “apples to apples” relative value comparisons between aircraft investment options.
The reports have been developed by Ascend's Aircraft Ratings Board and supply rich data driven analysis from some of the industry's foremost aviation finance experts.
Call us today to arrange a "no-obligation" discussion with our specialist risk advisory team.
New York Office +1 646 746 6845
Washington Office +1 703 706 9470
Europe, Middle East and Africa
London Office +44 20 7911 1700
Hong Kong Office +852 2813 6366
Tokyo Office +81 3 5456 5120
Singapore Office +65 6780 4315
- What We Do
- Aerospace Information
- Aircraft & Airline Data
- Aircraft & Engines Valuations
- Risk Management
- Aviation Exchange
- Airport Data
- Aircraft Accident & Loss Data
- Environmental Data
- Data Feeds
- Space Data
- Valuations & Appraisals
- Consultancy Solutions
- Aerospace Information
Click to download:
Aircraft ratings is another pioneering step in the right direction for Ascend. This tool is not only useful to understand what the market is seeing in terms of values and trends in the industry but also as a way of testing and benchmarking our own views and opinions.
Head of Risk & Strategy, Avolon