Aircraft & Airline Data
The new Flightglobal Fleet Forecast 2013-2032 is a truly independent report outlining the predicted evolution of the global commercial passenger and freighter aircraft fleet over the next 20 years.
The forecast allows participants in the global commercial aviation industry to plan for the future with confidence by highlighting future prospects, providing reliable estimations of future supply and demand and by acting as a benchmark to inform future strategy decisions.
The Flightglobal Fleet Forecast is a premium subscription service. Please contact us below should you be interested in purchasing the full forecast.
Why choose this forecast?
- Independently compiled and verified
- Demand based methodology utilised is the product of years of expert refinement
- Forecast model draws on the combined Ascend Online and Flightglobal premium databases
- Only forecast available stretching 20 years into the future in such detail
- Only forecast available providing granular projections of aircraft fleet and deliveries by type and region per year
- All commercial jet and turboprop aircraft types of 19 seats and larger capacity
- Fleet totals in 8 different global regions
- Projections of new deliveries, retirements and freighter conversions for airlines in eight global regions down to individual aircraft type and series level
- All projections on an annual basis through to 2032
- 120 page commentary covering key aviation industry drivers including GDP, traffic growth, oil prices and aircraft financing
- Key data also supplied in Excel for easy manipulation
The demand based model projects the evolution of the global commercial airline fleet and consequent demand for new aircraft through sophisticated modelling of traffic demand, aircraft retirements, fleet development and the future aircraft manufacturing scenario. Find out more >
Call us today for a free, "no-obligation" online demonstration.
New York Office +1 646 746 6845
Washington Office +1 703 706 9470
Europe, Middle East and Africa
London Office +44 20 7911 1700
Hong Kong Office +852 2813 6366
Tokyo Office +81 3 5456 5120
Singapore Office +65 6780 4315