Aircraft & Airline Data
The new Flightglobal Fleet Forecast 2014-2033 is a truly independent report which predicts that 36,820 commercial jets and turboprops worth almost $2.6 trillion will be delivered over the next 20 years.
The forecast allows participants in the global commercial aviation industry to plan for the future with confidence by highlighting future prospects, providing reliable estimations of future supply and demand and by acting as a benchmark to inform future strategy decisions.
To find out more about the Flightglobal Fleet Forecast and how to order it please contact us.
This forecast will help you to:
- Understand the key aspects of long term demand in the market
- Examine how fleets will grow annually with a breakdown by aircraft type.
- Explore issues such as traffic growth, oil prices and aircraft financing
- Examine granular projections of aircraft fleet and deliveries by type and region per year
Key components of the forecast:
- Delivery forecast for all commercial jet and turboprop aircraft types of 19 seats and larger
- Projections of new deliveries, retirements and freighter conversions for airlines worldwide down to individual aircraft type and series level
- Key market drivers and commercial airliner fleet trends
- Annual projections for major variables through to 2033
- A full commentary covering key aviation industry drivers including GDP, traffic growth, oil prices and aircraft financing
- Key data also supplied in Excel for easy manipulation
The demand based model projects the evolution of the global commercial airline fleet and consequent demand for new aircraft through sophisticated modelling of traffic demand, aircraft retirements, fleet development and the future aircraft manufacturing scenario. Find out more >
Call us today for a free, "no-obligation" online demonstration.
New York Office +1 646 746 6845
Washington Office +1 703 706 9470
Europe, Middle East and Africa
London Office +44 20 7911 1700
Hong Kong Office +852 2813 6366
Tokyo Office +81 3 5456 5120
Singapore Office +65 6780 4315