For over three decades, players in the challenging environment of Space have turned to Ascend when needing support for critical decisions. Insurers, brokers, manufacturers, operators, financiers and regulatory bodies understand that now, more than ever, knowledge is key.
The leading players in this sector value and trust the quality of our data and advisory services. In fact, Ascend’s independent information is quoted in the wording definitions of many insurance policies. We can help to:
- Provide a complete picture of risk exposure from a source of unbiased information
- Monitor and analyse competitor satellite information on manufacturers, insurance rates, pricing, competitor current orders, order share and demand forecasts.
- Forecast launch demand, launch schedules and satellite delays
- Assess satellite histories and launch reliability to help make key decisions on future space projects
- Decide on investments in satellite projects
Call us today to arrange a "no-obligation" discussion with our trusted and independent team of experts.
New York Office +1 646 746 6845
Washington Office +1 703 706 9470
Europe, Middle East and Africa
London Office +44 20 7911 1700
Hong Kong Office +852 2813 6366
Tokyo Office +81 3 5456 5120
Singapore Office +65 6780 4315
"This is undoubtedly the most authoritative and independent information source one may find (and trust) when it comes to gauging risk and gaining rewards in space"
Marketing Manager, Customer Intelligence, Telecommunications Satellites, EADS Astrium