More than a third of the world’s jet airliner fleet is now managed by operating lease companies. Dozens of these lessors now rely on Ascend to support all their aircraft trading and portfolio management activities.
As the only source for searchable operator, legal owner and lease manager fleet and transaction data, updated daily, Ascend Online helps lessors quickly and confidently identify any opportunities, and competition, to place and re-market aircraft with airline operators. Long-lasting relationships with hundreds of banks, financial institutions and leasing companies means Ascend consistently obtains key fleet, transaction and airline data before any other providers. Ascend also has an established track record in assisting new start-ups in the field of aircraft leasing.
- Target marketing activity towards operators of particular aircraft and engine types
- Understand competitors’ activities and be responsive to competitive threats
- Assess and understand short and long term liquidity and re-marketability
- Formulate aircraft investment strategies
- Analyse future cash flows and residual value expectations
Call us today to arrange a "no-obligation" discussion with our trusted and independent team of experts.
New York Office +1 646 746 6845
Washington Office +1 703 706 9470
Europe, Middle East and Africa
London Office +44 20 7911 1700
Hong Kong Office +852 2813 6366
Tokyo Office +81 3 5456 5120
Singapore Office +65 6780 4315