We want our website to be accessible to all and have designed it to meet the requirements of at least the 'Priority 1' level as specified by the Web Accessibility Initiative.
Accessibility features of the site include:
- all images have text equivalents
- stylesheets can be turned off - making content available with or without colour
- users can resize and change page text sizes to be larger or smaller
- labels are associated with fields in HTML forms
- flickering images have been kept to a minimum
We see accessibility as a continuous process, so if you have any suggestions or have questions about accessibility, please contact us.